2023-2024 Registration Process
NEW STUDENTS who are currently not attending Onsted Preschool:
- Please complete the registration process using THIS LINK. Any questions please call 467-7046 x2227.
- Please provide information about your child using THIS LINK.
- The Health Department will be at Onsted Elementary school on May 15th by appointment to provide the hearing & vision screener for all incoming kindergarten students.
- If you are unable to join us on May 15th, please call 517-467-7046 to schedule a Brigance screener at Onsted Elementary. You will need to schedule an appointment at the health department, (517) 264-5226, for a hearing and vision screening.
CURRENT STUDENTS at Onsted Preschool:
- Your child’s teacher will complete the Brigance screener before May 15th during their regular school day. No need for parents to schedule.
- Your child’s current preschool teacher will take them to their hearing and vision screening during their regular school day. No need for parents to schedule.
Kindergarten Round Up & Open House for Preschool
- Please join us on Tuesday, April 13th from 4:00-6:30 p.m. for a fun evening to meet our Kindergarten and Preschool Team. Families are invited and do not need to RSVP! Please use the kindergarten front entry door which will be marked.
- Kindergarten registration for children who will be 5 years old by September 1, 2023
- Bring your child’s birth certificate & immunization record. We will make a copy to keep for their record.
- Bring a bill or proof of residence/address and driver’s license of the parent or guardian.
- During your visit your child will have the opportunity to meet our amazing teachers, check out classrooms, cafeteria, playground, take a bus ride, make a balloon animal, and talk with our PTO.
We are excited to welcome you to Onsted Community Schools—home of the WILDCATS!