Learning Loss Plan
Onsted Community Schools Section 98c-Learning Loss Plan 22-23
Approved at October 17, 2022 Board of Education Meeting
- OCS services will be provided and funded with 98c grant dollars through the implementation of evidence-based programs
- Summer School programming targeted towards students who are at risk PreK-12.
- Targeted interventions during school to address learning loss with students, including those at-risk or behind grade-level PreK-5 in Reading.
- Tutoring sessions offered after school at the secondary level in Math.
- Metrics used to assess the impact on learning loss include
- NWEA data- Fall and Spring Data
- Acadience data- Fall and Spring Data (Elementary)
- Locally developed assessments
- State testing assessment data-Spring
Updates to this plan will be posted on the OCS website.
OCS Section 98c-Learning Loss Plan Approved at October 17 Board of Education Meeting
OCS Section 98c-Learning Loss Plan Updates
There are not updates to the Onsted Community Schools Section 98c-Learning Loss Plan 22-23.
Onsted Community Schools Board of Education
10109 Slee Rd.
Onsted, MI 49265
Telephone (517) 467-2173
Fax (517) 467-5600
Steve Head, Superintendent
“Inspire-Challenge-Prepare…Every Person…Every Day”